[YT] FLY A KITE WITH MY KIDS
FLY A KITE WITH MY KIDS, FATHER'S ABILITY | 아이들과 첫 연날리기, 아빠 실력 발휘
Part1. Not a Peaceful Sunday
평화롭지 못한 일요일입니다.
코로나19 때문에 집에만 있던 아이들과 간만에 공원이라도 다녀오려고 했지만, 옷입히는 것도 쉽지 않습니다. 두 꼬마들은 숨고, 도망치는 걸 너무 좋아합니다.
겨우 옷 입혀서 나왔지만, 이제 시작입니다.
It's not a peaceful Sunday.
Because of COVID-19, I tried to go to the park with the kids who stayed home for a long time, but it's not easy to dress them up. They love to hide or run away.
I clothed my kids with difficulty. But it's just the beginning.
Music: DREAM JUNKIES - All's I Need
https://www.musicbed.com/invite/zj3E2
My Gear: iPhone 8
Editing Tool: LumaFusion
Part2. FLY A KITE
아이들의 처음을 함께한다는 건 아빠로서 큰 행복입니다.
하늘을 나는 연, 아이들한테는 신기한 장면이었나 봅니다.
내 어렸을 때의 기억을 되살려 실력 발휘 좀 해봤습니다.
그리고 이렇게 추억을 남겨봅니다.
Being together for the first time is big happiness as a father.
The flying kite, it must have been a great scene for the children.
Recalling memories of my childhood, I flew kite with my kids.
And I put our memories in this.
Music:
PAUL RUSSEL - The Get Back feat. Jon Keith
JOY IKE - Give A Little
https://www.musicbed.com/invite/zj3E2
My Gear: iPhone 8
Editing Tool: LumaFusion
20200308sun_임진각